Supabase realtime not updating the frontend

I’m using Supabase, I defined my Row level security, I checked the “real time” option for all the tables but when I create or delete something in the editor preview in Weweb, I need to refresh to be able to see the updates.

Note: I have the Supabase plugin also set up with realtime

Am I doing something wrong? Is there an extra step?

That shouldn’t be indeed. Could you file a bug ticket on support.weweb.io? We’ll check asap as it seems to be a bug :confused:

1 Like

Done! I just sent the ticket

1 Like

Hi @visualdevs

did you have a solution for this? I also have the same problem

Hello, here is also not updating in real time, did I find the solution?

Hi there :wave:

@Ewerton, @webthunder, we weren’t able to reproduce the bug on our side and the bug ticket was closed by @visualdevs so I assume he found a solution.

If you need help using the feature, please provide more information about your project, ideally a short video and/or screenshots walking us through your Supabase and WeWeb setup.

If you think it’s a bug, please report it here. You will also be invited to provide as much information as possible to help the developers reproduce the bug and understand what might be going on.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey guys,

I activated an option in the subbase “Enable Realtime” I will send a screenshot.

it has worked.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s what you gotta do always :slight_smile: Maybe @Alexis it would be useful to show an error if realtime is not enabled on Supabase? Just a UX thing.

2 Likes