{"success":false,"code":"INTERNAL_ERROR"}

Hi. I’m currently developing a Client Dashboard with separate Admin and Customer access. The Customer Dashboard is almost complete and has been deployed for client review. I then continue to build the Admin Dashboard. Initially, I utilized the Weweb Roles and Permissions feature, but due to limitations on my Starter plan tier, I resorted to using user emails for page access since only two users need access to this page. While everything functions correctly in editor mode, I’m experiencing an issue in the published/production version. After logging in, all pages display an error message: {“success”:false,“code”:“INTERNAL_ERROR”}. I would appreciate assistance in resolving this.

Thank you!

Hi

It would be very difficult to debug without access to your project. Could you please create a ticket on support.weweb.io so we can give a look ? Thanks :slight_smile:

On a side note, be aware doing the page access managemement on the front end is not safe and should be done only for UX purpose, like redirecting users to the right page for example, the private page should not contain sensitive information hardcoded as they can still be accessed by a malicious user. As long as your data are protected by your API/Backend by requiring authentication its totally fine though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Adding to @Alexis’s comment, here’s a an article about private pages and a video you might find helpful on the topic of security:

1 Like

Thanks! I have updated my ticket with the credentials needed, kindly assist Weweb Team :pray:t4: