Hey, I just started working with WeWeb + Xano. I’ve managed to create sample DB and test out login for sample account I’ve created directly in Xano DB. The login works well. I’ve stumbled on issue regarding sign up though. Each time I try to test out and create new account it gives me error. Any ideas?

name: "Error"
stack: "Error: Request failed with status code 400 at e.exports (https://editor-cdn.weweb.io/public/js/chunk-vendors.8e1719d9.js:1:120680) at e.exports (https://editor-cdn.weweb.io/public/js/chunk-vendors.8e1719d9.js:1:123139) at XMLHttpRequest.w (https://editor-cdn.weweb.io/public/js/chunk-vendors.8e1719d9.js:1:115226)"
isAxiosError: true
toJSON: function(){return{message:this.message,name:this.name,description:this.description,number:this.number,fileName:this.fileName,lineNumber:this.lineNumber,columnNumber:this.columnNumber,stack:this.stack,config:this.config,code:this.code,status:this.response&&this.response.status?this.response.status:null}}
config
adapter: function(e){return new Promise((function(t,n){var p,g=e.data,f=e.headers,m=e.responseType;function A(){e.cancelToken&&e.cancelToken.unsubscribe(p),e.signal&&e.signal.removeEventListener("abort",p)}i.isFormData(g)&&delete f["Content-Type"];var _=new XMLHttpRequest;if(e.auth){var v=e.auth.username||"",y=e.auth.password?unescape(encodeURIComponent(e.auth.password)):"";f.Authorization="Basic "+btoa(v+":"+y)}var b=a(e.baseURL,e.url);function w(){if(_){var i="getAllResponseHeaders"in _?l(_.getAllResponseHeaders()):null,s=m&&"text"!==m&&"json"!==m?_.response:_.responseText,o={data:s,status:_.status,statusText:_.statusText,headers:i,config:e,request:_};r((function(e){t(e),A()}),(function(e){n(e),A()}),o),_=null}}if(_.open(e.method.toUpperCase(),o(b,e.params,e.paramsSerializer),!0),_.timeout=e.timeout,"onloadend"in _?_.onloadend=w:_.onreadystatechange=function(){_&&4===_.readyState&&(0!==_.status||_.responseURL&&0===_.responseURL.indexOf("file:"))&&setTimeout(w)},_.onabort=function(){_&&(n(c("Request aborted",e,"ECONNABORTED",_)),_=null)},_.onerror=function(){n(c("Network Error",e,null,_)),_=null},_.ontimeout=function(){var t=e.timeout?"timeout of "+e.timeout+"ms exceeded":"timeout exceeded",i=e.transitional||d;e.timeoutErrorMessage&&(t=e.timeoutErrorMessage),n(c(t,e,i.clarifyTimeoutError?"ETIMEDOUT":"ECONNABORTED",_)),_=null},i.isStandardBrowserEnv()){var C=(e.withCredentials||u(b))&&e.xsrfCookieName?s.read(e.xsrfCookieName):void 0;C&&(f[e.xsrfHeaderName]=C)}"setRequestHeader"in _&&i.forEach(f,(function(e,t){"undefined"===typeof g&&"content-type"===t.toLowerCase()?delete f[t]:_.setRequestHeader(t,e)})),i.isUndefined(e.withCredentials)||(_.withCredentials=!!e.withCredentials),m&&"json"!==m&&(_.responseType=e.responseType),"function"===typeof e.onDownloadProgress&&_.addEventListener("progress",e.onDownloadProgress),"function"===typeof e.onUploadProgress&&_.upload&&_.upload.addEventListener("progress",e.onUploadProgress),(e.cancelToken||e.signal)&&(p=function(e){_&&(n(!e||e&&e.type?new h("canceled"):e),_.abort(),_=null)},e.cancelToken&&e.cancelToken.subscribe(p),e.signal&&(e.signal.aborted?p():e.signal.addEventListener("abort",p))),g||(g=null),_.send(g)}))}
timeout: 0
xsrfCookieName: "XSRF-TOKEN"
xsrfHeaderName: "X-XSRF-TOKEN"
maxContentLength: -1
maxBodyLength: -1
validateStatus: function(e){return e>=200&&e<300}
method: "post"
data: "{"name":"","email":"","password":""}"
url: "https://x8ki-letl-twmt.n7.xano.io/api:X2mbjAzW/auth/signup"
transitional
Object
transformRequest
Array(1)
transformResponse
Array(1)
headers
Object
request
Object
response
Object```

Hi @Ignixx :wave:

Are you using the basic authentication login and signup endpoints in Xano or did you make changes to one or both?

Can you show us how things are setup in WeWeb?

A few things you might want to check:

1- the Xano Auth plugin in WeWeb references the correct signup endpoint

2- you’ve published the latest version of your signup endpoint in Xano

3- your Xano signup endpoint is the same as the one that’s available in the Xano Starter template

4- you can signup new users when you run & debug the endpoint in Xano

Does that help at all?

Thank you for you reply. I’ve managed to find it. Turned out I was testing and haven’t met Xano password requirments - minimum of eight (8) characters, maximum of 256 characters, at least one (1) alphabetic character, and at least one (1) numeric character . Once i’ve tested properly it worked