Retractable side menu

How to create a retractable side menu (LTR) on the web.

I have a side menu created, and I need that when I click on this icon, the menu collapses and only the icons appear, and when I click again, the menu expands to its normal mode, this only in desktop mode.

It would be possible ?

On mouse enter and on mouse leave update a variable that controls your layout properties.

Yeah, you can also find layouts to make this happen when you go to +Add → Layouts

I rephrased the question

Thanks! Same. Set a variable that when on click your layout values change. I’d recommend an object that would toggle when clicked. You’d want max-width, display, and likely direction as keys. Then add some animation if you’re in the beta and you’re good to go.

Happy to help if needed. We can jump on a brief call.

1 Like

@Profound5753 I would really appreciate your help! With the example above, could you generate a step-by-step demonstration of this application?

Sure thing! Here you go.

woowwwwww…thank you so much!!! Thank you for your time in helping me with this step by step.

1 Like

My pleasure! It was fun! Glad to help!

1 Like

Hello my friend @Profound5753 , you had helped me for a while with this function in the side menu, now I need more help from you to do this action, I will send you the link to the video demonstrating it… if you could give me some help please

1 Like

Hey there! Sure thing! I’ll DM you a link and we can catch up later today. Sound good?

I’m from Brazil, I’m not very fluent in English for a conference room…