Question with dynamic urls

Hi and happy new year,

somehow this dynamic urls are not working for me, which might be a missunderstanding.

Lets say i have two pages.

First page is just a simple button and on page two i want to collect the product infoormation which are saved in xano.

The button on the first page i setup a workflow as follown:

• Change variable value to “1” (which is the id of the product in my xano)
  • Change page, so i set the page where the product details should show and the parameter for the url

On the second page i have the product details and a block where i filter the item by id (that works fine)

Generally everything is working, just when i publish the app and refresh the page or add the link directly in the browser, it shows me Error 404 page not found.

Is there any other way to make it properly instead of creating for each product a static page.

Hi, it’s probably a misconfiguration somewhere.

It can happen when a page has no language (can happen if you changed and/or deleted a lang).
It can also happen if you have a misconfigured auth plugin (the redirect page is missing for example).

Can you check the lang on every page and also if your Xano Auth plugin has everything set correctly ?

Thanks,

i can not see anything wrong, but i will recheck it today to make sure and let you know.

If you don’t manage to find the issue you can try to fill a support ticket on support.weweb.io and we will give a look :slight_smile: