Prospective Weweb Developer Career Help

Hi all!

I am relatively new to Weweb and I’m enjoying learning it a lot! I’m changing careers soon and I’d love to become a full time no-code developer (freelancer or employee), but I’m nervous to jump in with both feet because I don’t know what kind of opportunities are out there for no code developers, what the pay is like and if it’s a valid career path (or is it mainly for people who have an idea for an app already that they want to develop for themselves)?

Reaching out to see if some of you could share some insight on this (and any suggestions on where I could start looking for opportunities once I have the hang of Weweb and Xano).

All the best!

Doug

3 Likes

Hi!

Nice post! We are 2! I hope you are successful in your career!

1 Like

There are many WeWeb developers, there is just a few good developers. Just the other day, a possible partner contacted me that they had a sub-optimal experience with a WeWeb dev. And I hear this way more often than I’d like to.

So if you feel like you are gonna give it all, and actually deliver top notch stuff, then I’d say there is always work for people like this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! Hope you are as well!

Thanks for your response, Broberto!