Problems with the Data Display - "Tabs"

I have a problem with the data exchange between the “Tabs” module and my database in xano.

In principle, the problem is that I have several tabs in each of which there are two text editors that the user can edit. Texts are to be loaded from the database as a template.

When I open the “Tabs” module via a button, only the text of the active 1st tab is loaded. All other tabs are still empty in this view. If I want to access the “inactive” tabs via a request workflow, for example, they only appear when I have selected them as active for the first time.

However, this should all happen the first time I open them. In other words, all the texts in my nine tabs should synchronize with the database. Is there already a solution for this? Unfortunately, I couldn’t find any documentation explaining the Tabs module.

If you are fetching a collection or sending a request to XANO, all of your data will be fetched and loaded, however, all inactive tabs are not rendered until you click on them for performance reasons.

So once you click on a tab, it will render your elements and those elements will populate with the data from XANO.

Could you expand on what you’re trying to do and why is this exactly a problem?

Great, thanks for the quick reply.

Yes, that’s exactly the problem, that the other tabs won’t load!
In the background, no matter which tab the user clicks on, the database updates all fields of the tabs with a workflow. Thus, with the “empty” fields of the inactive tab, weweb overwrites the template in xano.

Any idea?