Problem with dynamic value dropdown

Hi everyone, I’m looking for help, it’s quite simple actually, I have a dropdown with a few personalities and when I select I want to display the image of this personality and at the top the name of this one. Except that I can’t display the image and the name at the same time, because in the dropdown “value field” I have to select either the name or the url of the image, but I can’t select the data object. I know it’s very simple but I don’t know how to do it.

Pick the ID instead as value. And when you need the url or the name then use the lookup formula to get the right element based on the id inside your list. And so you have both the name and the url :slight_smile:

Capture d’écran 2024-01-05 à 12.45.12

Hello ! I tried but its not working :confused:

Even with this

Remove the last argument from your formula, it’s to choose which attribute should be looked with the first argument (here “1”), if empty it default to id.

Then it will return the object, and you can add .name at the end, after the closing parenthesis

1 Like

But it doesnt even find something :confused:

What happen if you type yourself the number 2 instead of binding the select value ? If it match then it’s a type issue, the select is probably returning the value as a string, but in your list it’s a number, so you will have to wrap the select - value with toNumber()

Thank you Alexis !

1 Like