Parameter changes and reverts to default again

1. I have a “view” page parameter.
  2. I have a "change page" workflow when clicking a tab. this workflow changes the “view” parameter
    3. I click the tab.
    4. the view “parameter” changes for a second to the correct value then reverts to the default value “Home”
    I am not aware of any other workflow in the app that could affect the parameter value.

Anyone has any idea what is happening?

Thanks.

What page are you linking to? I can only see the parameter.

@broberto I link to “Current page” and specifically to the “Home” page but with same results.

I think you’re trying to create an SPA. Are you trying to create one? If yes, then this might not be the way I think.

@Broberto Yes, I am. Should I be using queries instead of page parameters?

For SPAs you should just use multipage sections and work normally with pages. @Joyce might be able to tell you more, I’ve not dealt with many SPA’s yet. But yeah, this way is not the one you want I think. Try looking at the docs and multipage sections also.

Weweb is an SPA, so when you create an other page and navigate between them, you are doing it inside SPA.
For each of your variables, you can decide if their value or reset or keep betwwen pages (default behavior)

Yep, here’s the tutorial on working with multi-page sections in WeWeb if you’re interested @sensei

Does that help?