My app is deployed, but subpage can't be found

Pretty basic app so far: 2 unauthenticated pages (Home, sign_up), 1 authenticated page (member_home). Post authentication through the website login (or post confirm email link rerouting to the member_home), I get a “page not found” error. Can’t for the life of me figure out why. The 2 unathenticated pages behave fine.

Check your auth setup, and where you redirect when the people are unauthenticated. It should be a public and existing page.

The issue is after I successfully authenticate. I can tell I’m successfully auth’ed even on public pages (have the auth user email in the nav bar), but when I then navigate to the private page, it hits an error. Do I need to do something specific to deploy the auth pages? The redirection isn’t complicated, it’s just a button that takes the already authed user to the private page

If you’re using Supabase, please check that you have everything set-up properly. I had the same issue where I was getting errors because of misconfiguration.

Do you know which doc you used to setup that private page authentication? Or what config I need to make in supabase?

I am unsure how to resolve this, and it’s currently blocking go-live… is there a weweb customer service / pay by the hour support line?

Hey, by setting up Supabase, I meant using the right credentials and especially setting up an existing and public redirection page. Please make sure this is all set up. Also make sure your apikeys and everything are right too :slight_smile:

yes that is all working as expected - I’m able to successfully log in, and the logged in user can access the home page, but when the logged in user navigates to a private page, it hits a “page not found”. In the editor I can access the private page and see the user is correctly authenticated

I think you should open a ticket - support.weweb.io. If you want, I could have a look on a call, you can book a slot in my profile, but I think it’s a bug at this point, so not sure about whether we can debug it on a call.

Ok sounds good!

ok got it resolved, it was a config issue that I couldnt find :slight_smile:

Great news :slight_smile: Glad you solved it.