Multi-level Xano authentication and access

I am working on building a multi-level access using Xano and WeWeb.

I want to be able to have 2 level of authentications within the application. 1 based on organization and 1 based on user account.

If the user tries to access the application with an authorization token validating them to an Organization they can access certain parts of the application.

If the user tries to access the application with an authorization token associated with their personal account, they can access the Organization specific parts and their own account specific parts of the app.

I considered adding Token based Authentication but it looks like I can only use 1 authentication method in the app at a time. Would you recommend just using RestAPI to handle this? Or am I missing something here?

Maybe both type of account should use the same table and same auth system but you can use user metadata or kind of roles/flag to authorise the access for different part of the app.

On your accounts table you can have both users and organizations accounts, with a simple column to identify them
With our roles based system you can make role based on this column (can be a column where you store account_type => organization / user
And depending of this column you can authorize some page or not