Looking for a Weweb developer/agency

Hello,
I am looking for a Weweb developer ideally Europe based, to help on a project we will launch on February.
We are an NGO based in UK and we have our own internal capability to build it but not available, so we want someone to plug into our team for a dedicated timeframe. ie. 5-10 hrs/week for a 2-3 month period. We know how to do it but someone with expertise can deliver and smooth our approach big time.

We will provide the design work, and front end build, so the person can build the back-end on top of our UI structure.

Project is building a catalog of products for a limited number of external users,

• 200 items with 15-20 details. (predetermined, no updates on the info)
  • needs to be in 3 languages, (EN, ES, PT)
  • users of the system will be predefined but I am willing to explore Weweb authentication
  • never used Xano, usually utilise Airtable, Google Sheets but willing to explore Xano as well
  • project will have 3 main features, landing page, listing page and product detail page,
  • after the initial authenticated access, we will switch platform to be public in April 2024. So a setup to accommodate that

With the right capable person, I am willing to build an ongoing relation as we are quite committed to using WeWeb for our multiple needs.

Feel free to reach me for any questions,

Yunus Tunak
Head of Digital
Ellen MacArthur Foundation

2 Likes

Hello :wave: Yunus !
As Qream Agency ( WeWeb Agencies | Browse directory of agencies )
We are interested by helping you building your project !
We would design and animate landing page for a good look and feel in webflow and host it in vercel so you would pay 0$ on hosting and keeping a subdomain if needed for your main site
Use as base our upcoming new UI Kit ( WeWeb Marketplace )
For faster development process

In term of backend we can do Supabase or Xano, my honest opinion would be for you to go for Supabase x10 ( you will save many dollars )

Of course this is the large picture but we will be happy to collaborate !

We also currently implementing in addition a asynchronous system communication for better transparency and better performance

We have a weekly subscription based model , no bullshit estimations, no over cost , cancel or pause anytime

Let me know if you are interested !