Looking for a WeWeb custom component developer

Hi there,

We are textero.ai, AI research assistant for students and we are looking for an expert WeWeb/Vue developer that will help us to create and add to WeWeb custom component that will be similar to notion editor.

More about the task:
Custom components in WeWeb are written in Vue.js
We want it to be fully integrated with WeWeb possibilities (when possible)
Their components are open-sourced, so you can see how they integrate Vue components into WeWeb:
See their rich-text components: GitHub - weweb-assets/ww-rich-text

We think it’s a good idea to start by converting this Novel-vue AI editor to WeWeb component, and then adding additional features we need.

Our main reference is text editor in a competitive product jenni.ai (cant add this as a link because I’m a new user here in community)

What features we need:

• Floating context menu with pre-defined AI prompts
  • Text styling abilities
  • Autocomplete with custom triggers (Jenni has automatic autocomplete, Novel editor triggers autocomplete on ++)
    We would like to have Custom Component Action to trigger autocomplete wherever we need.
  • In-text Citations (Now it’s implemented via mentions)
  • Drag&drop text nodes
  • All features from WeWeb rich text (see links before):
    triggers, component actions, bindable properties

Thank you,
Have a great day

1 Like

Hi @danylo.malakhov :wave:

Any luck so far?

If you have shared posts for this on social media. Feel free to tag me so I can repost :slight_smile:

Hi Danylo,
If you are still on the lookout to hire someone, I would be glad to help you out as what you are wanting done is within my skillset
You can reach out to me on my email here
Colin