Issue setting up timezone recognition

Hello. I am using Xano as my backend and within Xano I have campaigns that are linked to a time zone. Within Weweb, when a user logs an interaction for a campaign (such as meeting booked) I am trying to get that meeting booked time to automatically be set to the campaigns time zone and then uploaded into our Xano database. I am just having issues regarding setting up WeWeb so that it recognizes each campaigns time zones automatically whenever a interaction is logged. Just looking for any recommendations, Thanks.

Hi @JoshL :wave:

Advanced date comparison formulas will be available in the next few days.

In the meantime, you could use the “timestamp” formula to log the meeting time in a format that is easily read across timezones.

1 Like

Hi Joyce, just wondering if there is any update on these advanced timestamp formula’s yet. Thanks

Hi,
date formula are currently under testing on our side, should be dropped in production soon :).

Hi there. Just wondering if these are in yet, or if theres any update on them. Thanks

Hi @JoshL !

The date formulas are still in QA on our side but we’re hopeful they will be pushed in production this week or next :slight_smile:

1 Like

By the way, not sure if you know this but you can make feature requests and upvote them here.

This helps us prioritize tasks and keep you posted when the requested feature is live.

We’re still improving our processes in that area so don’t hesitate to make suggestions to help us improve! :slight_smile:

1 Like