Issue reading in relational data from supabase

I am using a collection for a list, in the supabase table for this collection I have a column that references the user_data table but when I have the data in weweb it only shows the uuid of user_data and not the full user_data data.
How do I get it to show everything from that table?

Thank you.

I realized that I needed to create a join in the sql editor. Which is really alien to me but this is what I have and its still not working, I would appreciate some help. Im not sure what I am doing wrong.
I am joining them by the user_id in the artist profile table. It shows the 2 rows of the table I am referencing but it only shows the uuid inside weweb.

figured it out. had to create something called a view and then create a collection from the new view table thats created…but then there was an issue with ids because both tables had an id column. So I had to call each one of the columns separately and not the id from one of the tables.
It seems odd to me that there is no way to say “all but this column”, which would have been easier, but this is what it looked like for anyone else who might get this issue.

issues

You could’ve done this from the front-end btw, whihout having a view.

2 Likes

That was a lot easier. Thank you. I will keep that in mind next time.

It does give me this error in weweb under the advanced window but it still works
" You have invalid fields in your advanced selection"

Yeah it’s a WeWeb thing :slight_smile: It works tho

To display full user data instead of just the UUID, you need to create a view that joins the necessary tables. Ensure each column is specified individually to avoid ID conflicts between the tables.