📣 Introducing JP Trinh: Our Newest Addition to the Team!

Hi everyone :wave:

I’m very VERY happy to introduce you to JP Trinh, our new DevRel! :grinning::tada:

Many of you will already know him from his awesome design tutorials on X and LinkedIn.

@jptrinh joins us with a wealth of design and project management experience that’s sure to bring a fresh perspective to our community.

His first official gift to you as WeWeb DevRel: an updated CRM template with the corresponding build guide to help you customize it to fit your own needs :grinning:

Let’s give him a warm welcome as he embarks on this exciting journey with us!:rocket::sparkles:

18 Likes

So glad to have you joining the team @jptrinh! Welcome :hugs:

2 Likes

Congrats on the new job @jptrinh :). I’ve already leveraged some of your tutorials and can’t wait to see what’s next :champagne:

3 Likes

Very happy to join the team!!
Can’t wait to put out more content to show what’s possible in WeWeb and help people learn the tool :slight_smile: A lot of things are planned!
Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any question :wave:

6 Likes

This is wonderful news, I remember meeting JP in Paris at the No-code Summit last year and he looked so enthusiast about WeWeb. I think this is a perfect fit.

5 Likes

welcome-aboard

3 Likes

YES! @jptrinh has such a knack for design, this is exciting news :smile:

3 Likes

Woohoo! Congrats, JP! What a great addition to weweb’s team :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s the right move.
@jptrinh congratulations.

3 Likes

Glad to have you representing WeWeb now, @jptrinh :muscle:

3 Likes

Best decision ever!!!

3 Likes

Hi everyone, I hope you’re all doing well :slightly_smiling_face:

Quick message to let you all know that, unfortunately, @jptrinh will not be staying on with us.

As it turns out, the WeWeb editor is way too much fun! :sweat_smile: JP feels more fulfilled building WeWeb frontends for clients and would rather continue creating content as a side hustle.

JP, it was an absolute pleasure working with you! Thank you for everything. I hope we can continue to collaborate and promote your amazing content in the future :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes