Import custom component

Hello!

Currently, I’m trying to import custom component on weweb project.

It seems like our team bought a plan already but it says that I need to subscribe to a plan when I try to import an element.

Do I need to upgrade the plan to play around with custom component or is there another way I can play around with it?

Hey, I think you need Business actually, but at this point, if I was you, and if you have more than one client/are planning on having more projects. I’d contact @Slavo and ask for a partner plan which is a few bucks more than Business, and has way more perks, for almost the same price, custom components included.

Hi @Coder, I have to admit I never looked at it the way @Broberto has…but he is right. To import components, you need the Business Workspace seat or, indeed, the Agency Workspace. The Agency workspace has many more perks than the Business Workspace, and those are important if you plan to build stuff for other customers.

If you are not an Agency or not planning to become one, you need to decide if the extra few bucks for the subscription are worth it.

I by no means want to hype the Agency plan, but it’s worth all the money, you basically get (I think?) unlimited publishable projects (limited to 100 views) that you can show the world / clients. And you get to import elements on all of them. For me that’s a no brainer. Also (again I think) you get User Groups on all of your projects, so that’s a great thing also

But you are hyping the Agency plan! :rofl:

1 Like

I might a little, you made it too sweet tho :eyes:

1 Like