How to update an array of objects with a key/value en masse

This image will hopefully explain the premise:

I have a feeling I am missing something rather basic. In the image above, you can see I’ve created an array of objects. This one has 3 key/value pairs. I use this data in a table and in the table I am able to perform a calculation on the values in the objects with one formula that then calculates in the table for all the other rows. However, I cannot sort by this new custom calculated column in my table as it is not a key/value in my array of objects.

So I am faced with (see image again) going into each object and adding the calculation in manually. This is daunting to say the least. You can see I have previously done this to populate the array in the first place.

Is there another way (without using JS?) I can perform the calculation I want in my table as I mentioned so it seems strange I couldn’t in the formula when the array is constructed.

Thanks in advance!

JS is great for this kind of data manipulation. I that you laid out the constraint that you don’t want to use code, but in certain cases the JS lets you do in a few lines what you have to do the long way around with the no-code control plane. Being able to pick from each to maximize your velocity is the promise of low-code.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. Understood RE: JS. Honestly mainly want to sense check that I am not missing a simple solution for achieving this. Perhaps I am not.