Let me explain my question.
For “LIST of products” page i use Fetch collection → co its easy to set variable of displaying loader on parameter “isFetching” and it pefeclty works! Awesome.
When user clicks on list item I have next steps:
- populate Query Var “product_id”
- navigate to Product Details Page
- in prod. details page I have a workflow on load which Fetches product with id=product_id query var
- I populate var “ProductData” as object from Fetching one product (separate endpoint)
- in fields of specific product I display data from the Var
My problem is that for specific product I cannot find parameter “isFetching” in editor on any step… Like i have it for Collections.
SO my data is appears after some time and is looks confusing.
How do I find is Fetching for specific product??
How it looks without loader: