How to set "active slider" for slider element?

Hi! I have a content slider, and am wondering how I can trigger a workflow to change the slide that’s currently being displayed. Something like “activetabindex” for the tabs element.

1 Like

Hey! Did you manage to do this? I am trying to create lightbox as modal after clicking on specific photo from gallery. The problem is, the slider always start at index 0. I need it to start on slide based on variable. Thanks! :slight_smile:

unfotunately not :[

Hello, it’s currently not possible. We added it to the list of improvement :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Can you tell, which JS method we should call to make actions on the slider/infinite slider?
What library is used? Now I just make an invisible click to zero-opacity controls, I’m sure it isn’t the best option.

Hey Mael, Is this possible now? Thank you!

Any news on this please? I would love to be able to see the “active slide” on the “components in current page”.

I’d like to show the other slides to the side of the primary, but styled differently and faded out.

I ended up solving my situation by using a variable to store an object that had all the contents for the slider including the slider postion. The click workflows control the postion number. The slider is in the middle and then just components on the outside linked to the object info to dynamicall change on the slider position.

I’m delighted with how it turned out :slight_smile: