Hire someone for Stripe integration

I’m looking to hire someone to integrate my weweb app with Stripe for handling subscription and user active/non active.

Our app is mostly done, but this is the final part. It uses Xano as the backend.

Or, I would be interested in hiring someone to coach me on it.

Anyone interested?

3 Likes

Hi @kevinwasie :wave:

Do you have a deadline for this project?

Our plan is to release a nice integration of CHECKOUT mid-June with:

• product paiement
  • subscription
  • a way to update quantities
  • client portal (to update/remove subscriptions)

Then, in a second phase, we will integrate ELEMENTS:

• UI Kits
  • more custom actions to be able to create your own subscription/paiement page (no ETA yet)

Would that work for you in terms of timing or do you need it before?

3 Likes

@Joyce AMAZING!

1. Will I be able to utilize any product/pricing still … for instance, my app is going to charge by number of seats
  2. Will it integrate with the users table in Xano so that I can set the active/non-active status of someone that has or has not paid their subscription?
  3. I’m using the Xano Auth plugin. Will it work with that?

If all of the above works, then yes, I’ll wait :slight_smile:

Hello @kevinwasie , yes that’s our goal! :slightly_smiling_face:

1. You will be able to manage quantities
  2. You will have to add the customer_stripe_id into your user profile. It will be manageable through workflows. Then you will have to create an endpoint in xano that updates a user status. You will be able to use that endpoint into Stripe hooks to automatically change this status. Then you will just have to check the status on page load to redirect the user.
  3. Sure. You will have to provide a customer_stripe_id in the user profile. It won’t be related to a specific auth plugin. It will work with all of them.
2 Likes

Awesome. Very excited to get it integrated and launch the website!

1 Like

Hi there @Joyce, @flo . Any update on timing of this? Very excited to implement.

1 Like

Hi @kevinwasie :wave:

Unfortunately, we had to deprioritize the Stripe plugin to deploy the Supabase integration faster but it should be out in 2-3 weeks.

Really sorry about that! I should have reached out to give you a head’s up :grimacing:

What’s the current timeline for the Supabase integration @Joyce ?

1 Like

It’s part of a larger release so might have to be postponed but… in a few days if all goes well :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s getting closer :wink:

1 Like

Bored Daily Show GIF by CTV Comedy Channel

1 Like

And it’s liiiiive!!!

Stripe checkout + Stripe client portal :slight_smile:

User doc will be coming later so don’t hesitate to help each other out and/or share your feedback on here in the meantime!

3 Likes

5 Likes

Love the memes @kevinwasie :joy:

1 Like

Haha enjoy @kevinwasie! :smile:

1 Like

So now we can sell subscriptions?

Yes it’s possible :slight_smile:

One of our customer have done a tutorial with Xano if you want : Stripe Checkout Customer ID to Xano

hi @Joyce any updates on the stripe docs? I hope I can see all the possibilities with it. Can I allow users to make transactions among themselves?

Hi @khairul,

She is working on it, it should arrive in the next weeks :slight_smile:

The documentation for stripe is available: 🏦 Stripe Payments