Hi, I'm Saul, and I've finally found what I've been looking for

Hi All,

I can’t tell you how long I’ve been looking for a solution like WeWeb. A platform that lets you have whatever backend you want, that gives you the flexibility to create components and add them in a drag-and-drop manner, that is powerful and performant. I’ve been looking for a platform to use with my preferred backend (Xano) and I’ve finally found it!

I’m excited to start using WeWeb to create many different projects. I also know that the platform will continue to improve very fast, so I can’t wait to see what comes next.

5 Likes

Hello! :wave:

That’s great to hear! Thanks a million for your support and faith in us!

Are there any features/improvements you’re most looking forward to?

Hey Saul, great to have you here!
Thanks a lot for your amazing message and support :star_struck:

This kind of message :heart: :heart: :heart:

Hi. For me, I’d say:

1. Add thebility to create workflows for page events (e.g. onPageLoad)
  2. Release the new developer documentation. I think the ability to create your own elements and be able to use them in the same way as the native weweb elements is really powerful. After that, you could even create a space for people to share their custom elements (like the “Templates” section), and even use other people’s elements and make them native (if lots of people are using them).
  3. The Xano plugin :grinning: .
1 Like

Awesome! 1 and 3 are top priorities for us and 2 is something we’ve been discussing a lot recently so it’s great to get your thoughts on it!

Thanks a lot for taking the time to share this, Saul, we really appreciate it :slight_smile:

1 Like

this is exactly how I feel, Saul!

2 Likes