Hi ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ I'm Alexander a senior UX designer

Hi there! :wave:t3:
I work as a fulltime senior UX designer and starting a new role as a product manager very soon.
At the moment Iโ€™ve been looking for front-end tools that I can use to build some of my smaller SaaS ideas, and WeWeb caught my eye!
I hope this tool can bridge the gap for me in the low-code front-end space.

5 Likes

Hey @alexanderradahl :wave:

Very happy to have you here!

What are the SaaS ideas you want to try with WeWeb?

Hi there!
I have a couple around AI, but Iโ€™ve been trying to get in contact with your team regarding adding external modules and subscriptions.
Can I add subscription functionality?
Can I import external libraries like Quill editor?

Hey :wave:

Sorry for the late reply!

Weโ€™ve planned a Stripe integration to let you add subscriptions and payments. Iโ€™ll keep you posted!

Weโ€™re also working on adding a Quill editor component in the editor. It should be live in a few days :wink:

Hi, is there any update to this? Would love to be able to add subscriptions to my site.

Thanks!

2 Likes

I just started using Xano. they have a Stripe integration. Iโ€™m non-technical, but would it be possible to add subscription service to my weweb app via connection to my Xano backend?

The Stripe integration is one of the more technical ones but we have released a native Stripe plugin since the last post in this thread and Stripeโ€™s documentation is quite comprehensive. If you have trouble setting it up, please donโ€™t hesitate to start a new topic in the community and ask for help.

@Quentin Any news on the integration of Quill?
Also, are you saying itโ€™s not possible to load QuillJS using their CDN? If so, why?

1 Like