Hello, Alain from Paris, France

@AlainGioanni, thank you for contributing.

l just want to chime in and say I echo your praises and concerns.

WeWeb has made some updates recently that have significantly helped manage more complex projects, such as an update to the Xano plugins that allow you to set the data source and API versions in WeWeb’s various environments (enabling what I described here)

However, I do spend quite a bit of time thinking through the concerns.

• Regarding uptime, I’ve set up my own monitors, but they don’t seem to always work—I get loads of false positives.
  • Regarding versioning, we spend extra time creating our own workarounds, which isn’t ideal.
  • Regarding support, I’ve had a few tickets that have taken from a few days to up to a week to resolve, and the communication isn’t the best around them. I’m currently waiting to hear back from a ticket I posted 3 days ago. (feedback for WeWeb: I think Xano’s support and ticket triaging is a phenomenal model to work towards, and it might mean leaving using WeWeb to build the ticket and support system).

We build platforms for established B2B businesses with strong revenue numbers, and these limitations are at the top of my mind.