We hope you’ve been enjoying the new Xano and token-based authentication plugins
Last week, the team shipped a number of smaller improvements to make your life in WeWeb smoother.
This helps you see where you set up workflows in one glimpse.
In the example below, glancing at the navigator, I can see that I have:
- one workflow on my “upvote” flexbox,
- one workflow on my “downvote” flexbox.
What does that mean?
It means that when you’re on an item in WeWeb that doesn’t have a value in Airtable, you’ll now be able to see that the value is null:
Before, you had to open the image in a new tab, then copy its URL.
Now, you can copy its URL in from the list of WeWeb images
This allows you to see exactly what and how data is being manipulated:
The team also made a number of functionality improvements and fixed a few bugs.
- Added text-decoration and letter spacing properties for the button and text elements
- Added the current user’s access token in the Auth0 plugin variable
- Added a ‘toBool’ function in no-code
- Fixed a bug that redirected you to the wrong element when you selected the “Add file input” action in a workflow
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented you from selecting an action in the last step of a workflow
- Fixed an error that affected the reordering of sections in the editor
- Fixed a couple of visual bugs in the no-code formula input field
- Fixed collection fields in dynamic mode
- Fixed the split borders property
Finally, you may have noticed we added links to WeWeb resources in the dashboard:
If there’s anything you need help with, don’t hesitate to use those links to:
We’re here to help!