Filter by date in collection

Hello.

I have a payments table and I would like to have a collection that brings in only the payments where the date > an input and date < input+1 day but I don’t have the option for less then or greater then in the query configuration. Yet I do get the options once I have created a collection. How can I achieve this?

Not possible for now. There is some alternate solutions, I suggest searching the forum.

1 Like

I was looking into other ways around this and discovered that my load table can be filtered by date?

You’re joining the payment table with something? Or how is the query? Why is the payment_date an object? I’d need to understand your structure

The payment date is just a timestampz field on the payments table im not doing any queries in supabase.

Then you just need to fetch the collection first with the filters disabled probably, or there is some other issue with the date. How does it look in the data sidebar? It looks like it’s an object of some sort.

I gave that a try, unfortunately no luck, here’s the data sidebar.

here is what supabase looks like too

Probably weweb is interpreting the date in a wrong way @Alexis?

I checked again today and the date was being interpreted correctly unsure what changed but its working now :man_shrugging: