Fetcherror: Failed to fetch

For some reason, the past two days I got the error “Fetcherror: Failed to fetch” with some of my collections, after re-logging in. After a simple refresh, with no additional adjustments or whatsoever all works again, so there’s nothing wrong with the collection itself.

Screenshot 2023-08-13 at 16.34.56

Anyone else experiencing this?

1 Like

I noticed more strange behaviours; filters suddenly not working and displaying a list with all the items in the database instead of only the filters out items.

But after a ‘simple’ refresh, the ‘problem’ also suddenly disappears. For now, it’s only a small annoyance. I am more afraid and wonder, how ‘small’ things like this, would work out on a production site.

1 Like

I think WeWeb’s team is working on this (unable to get back into the editor). I just started running into this issue and it is affecting the app I am working on in development, staging, and production.

2 Likes

can’t start the the editor. I think there is a global issue.

2 Likes

Is this stuff normal?

@brandon-24 First time such a big outage happened AFAIK, I’ve been using WW for 4 months without any such issue.

Hope WeWeb find and understand the underlying problem, so it wouldn’t happen in the future or at least can be fixed faster. :crossed_fingers:

On the other thread someone from weweb confirmed the editor is back up. I was able to log in successfully

Thank you for the update… It also works here again.

Hey everyone :wave:

Apologies for the late reply. We answered in another community thread yesterday but didn’t see this one!

Indeed, it seems we had an issue with a server, we fixed it and will investigate so we can stop it from happening again.

1 Like