Examples of WeWeb apps with beautiful design + UX + UI

Relevant to the thread—here’s a killer app the WeWeb team (@Damien) just built.

4 Likes

I’m updating this with a few public projects that have come out of the WeWeb community recently.

Offerin, an offer management portal for real estate listings, by @kevinwasie
ProofFTW, a platform to track work-related incidents, by @carri
Folio DC, a platform to highlight art shows in the Washington DC area, by @foliodc

Another one that’s worth mentioning that isn’t public— @chadsmith is building an internal tool for a Manufacturing facility to track production. It’s the first time I’ve seen a WeWeb + Xano project that’s connected to IoT devices—super cool.

Awesome work!

3 Likes

Thanks for the shoutout! I’m updating Folio daily, may have some rough edges at the moment.

Worthy addition: @chadsmith created an absolutely beautiful Typeform clone.

2 Likes

Thank you @caffeinatedwes!! Really kind!

1 Like

We have recently updated our Showcase page on the website with new apps that have been built with WeWeb.

5 Likes

That’s cool @luka ! I like the Showcase you produced and this will help others in their evaluation of the WeWeb product.

We went public with StoryNest a month ago. We produced a children’s stories audio mobile app for Android and iPhone, and used WeWeb for our landing pages, eCommerce and user account functionality ( we used Xano for the backend.)

We are currently building a full web version (in WeWeb of course!) of the audio app to round out the product offering. This should be completed in the next couple of weeks.

I’ve enjoyed working in the WeWeb environment because of the ease of use and seemingly endless possibilities.

2 Likes

Check this list : Examples of no code web apps built with Weweb