"Empty List" when trying to bind

Hi everyone, I am very new to WeWeb and trying to bind some data.
I’m training on a simple “test” website which is kind of a portfolio where I have a “works” page displaying a collection of projects. Each project is a link to a “work” page but I am trying to understand if there is a way to do this easily, like "each link is suppose to send me on a work page binding each project infos (title, year of production etc…)
Right now I created a “work” page manually and I am not able to bind any data : it is returning an “empty list” tag.

Would anyone have an advice/tutorial/explanation for me ?

Thanks

I think the CRM template that WeWeb provides (along with the article and videos of them building it) would provide you with the information you need.

Hi Hannah.

I’m starting as well with weweb and getting exactly same problem. Did you manage to solve it?

Take a look at How to setup a dynamic collection page. Is this what you are trying to do?

On the list page, you can add the clicked item’s unique ID to the URL path when navigating to the item’s page. Then use this ID on the item’s page to retrieve the item’s content from the collection (or elsewhere) and bind the fields to the appropriate attributes.

Not exactly, but useful link that one as that was my next step :slight_smile:

My problem was that I was binding the data to the flexbox and not to the text inside the flexbox

2 Likes

I made the same mistake too early on. Glad you figured it out.

1 Like