If there’s one problem we all struggle with, it’s starting a project without an optimal design system or foundation to reduce that initial development time.
I’ve been trying to push WeWeb’s MCP to its limits, and I’ve done so by creating a system to insert and create components within your WeWeb project using basic, predefined WeWeb elements, giving it a much more visually appealing look.
How to use it:
It’s designed for use with MCP, but as it’s set up, you can also make use of it yourself if you run out of tokens.
You can integrate the components one by one as and when you need them, or all of them if your project requires it.
Each one has a prompt that you can copy and paste so that the MCP detects it, processes it and creates it.
It’s not fully functional yet, but I hope you find it useful.