Data from Xano not displayed correctly

Hello,

I have a table that displays data coming from a database table in Xano (“teams”). The data is displayed correctly except for 2 items:

• team_type
  • created_formated

When I define the item that needs to be displayed, it’s showing correctly at first:

However as soon as I refresh the page or reload the data, team_type is not displayed anymore. Instead I get a “undefined” text for each row.
Also, the created_formated is not displayed anymore, instead the value of “created_at” is being displayed.

I can’t figure out why this is happening. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Are you using a data grid element or a custom made table?

@Quentin is it possible to format datagrid cells on the front end? For example, I’d like to format a date a specific way and would rather do it on the frontend versus backend. Doesn’t seem like the settings allow that in the datagrid element

I’ve figured it out.

I was trying to display the data by setting the value in the cell’s Initial Value field.

But it should be set in the column settings of the DataGrid element instead:

2 Likes

I’m using a data grid element.
But I figured out what the issue was. I was trying to display the data by setting the value in the cell’s Initial Value field. When I set it in the column settings of the DataGrid element instead, it works perfectly.

Awesome! Thanks for taking the time to share the solution on here. Really appreciate it!

1 Like