Custom CSS as a part of each component/library

This is a thing that I’ve been wondering about since before the components were released, and I sort of hoped to see this handled some way.

First of all, the current state of the custom CSS is not the best (wrappers on wrappers of wrappers wrapping wrappers) but I have big hopes that it will improve soon.

I’m wondering if other people are also having this mixed dev experience. The thing I’d like to evolve WeWeb into from this perspective are two main features:

1. Custom css with a selector - this is a feature that many builders have, you can write any CSS in the custom CSS, e.g whole classes, and if you want to target the current item, you can use the selector of some sort.
  2. Including CSS as a part of libraries/components - currently, it’s impossible to include CSS classes (in a sustainable way) as a part of a single component, or a library, which makes the usage of Libraries quite tough.
2 Likes

Hello! :smiley:

Thank you for your feedback and we can’t wait to share with you soon the updates we’re planning for later this year.

Also thank you so much for always being so helpful in the community!

1 Like

This would be awesomeness.