Collection updated but variables are not

I am using Airtable data and as of now, my data is not being updated, Airtable is updated, collection shows the new updated data when fetched, but when I check the values in the certain fields that suppose to show the new values, they are not new, still showing the previous values, and I am quite clueless why… Tried all 3 (cached, static and dynamic) settings…

As you can see below, I can see collection has the new value in B.5.2 field, but variable is not updating…

Variables are placeholder storage, means if you want fresh variables e.g. when you update the original values/data, you must change/replace the variables with the new values/data each time it is updated. And you must use dynamic data for that. Why would you want to place it in variable instead of just use them directly from data?

Not sure what you mean, need to investigate, is there a documentation article about this? If you can link? I was guided by an expert to build this way… Also we are not using collection pages, which was always bothering me… But a bit too late to debug, I need to fix this problem, as it was just working fine 2 hours ago…

Thanks for the suggestion.

I am working better than Weweb QA probably, apparently it is a Weweb UI cache issue, when project is published, it is using the proper data… while Weweb still showing old data…

is the issue solved? Let me know if you still have problems

it was never an issue, UI is showing the old data… so yes, solved… but UI was confusing me with that is was showing in those screens… when published ,there is no problem