[Bug] Is anyone else having trouble saving custom code/head/script tags?

Today I noticed that nothing I do in custom code is getting saved. Eg if I delete an entire script tag and save, then reopen, it has reverted to the original code.

My analytics tracking broke because an extra space somehow got added at a critical point and but I can’t seem to save the removal.

Is anyone else having this issue as well?

Yes, I am too. I’m unable to publish and it’s making debugging impossible.

1 Like

Yes. Same. I don’t need to publish to the world, just simply wanting to compile and test the custom CSS for me.

1 Like

If possible i would suggest to use Zallaz from Cloudflare ! I use it personnaly no issue

1 Like

@Zacharyb oh word that’s awesome - thanks! Will give this a try, nice to get unblocked!

@weweb-team I filed a support ticket for this but seems like it’s an issue for others as well, if that helps with any escalation

1 Like

Ok, thanks a lot for filing a support ticket! The team will have a look and get back to you asap :slight_smile:

@Joyce much gratitude, thank you so much! :pray::yellow_heart::blush:

Hello there,

I have gone through this post and found it very much useful and informative to be honest as I was too facing this issue and this might help me to resolve it. As a new member I am loving this community so far. Looking forward for more such valuable insights. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

That’s so nice to read. Thanks a lot for taking the time :hugs: