Assistance Needed for Implementing Google BigQuery API with OAuth2 Refresh Token

Hello,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to seek your guidance on integrating Google BigQuery API, which uses OAuth2 authentication (with a refresh token system), into our project.

Specifically, I need assistance with the following:

1 - Implementing the Refresh Token System: We need to ensure that we always have an up-to-date token in the header for our Google API calls. I attempted to use the “on error” tab in my workflow to refresh the token upon encountering a 401 error, but I am unsure if this is a recommended practice. Could you provide guidance on the best approach for this?

2 - Token Based Auth Plugin: I noticed from the WeWeb documentation that there is a “Token Based Auth” plugin. Despite it being installed, it does not appear in my “Added plugin” list, and I am unable to add it to my workflows for use. Could you assist me in resolving this issue so that I can utilize this plugin?

I would greatly appreciate any detailed instructions or best practices you can provide for implementing these solutions.

Thank you for your assistance.