Anyone having trouble reaching support chat?

I am having issues with deployment and the support chat is also not functional on the weweb site or from within app.

@weweb-team any other way to reach support?

3 Likes

Just figured out, it is not working on Chrome for some reason. I am able to open chat on firefox.

1 Like

I’m also having this issue.

Currently checking the issue, I’m not able to replicate it.

Could you please tell me your OS and Chrome version?

Also, do you have any adblockers or extensions that could prevent the chat from loading?

Thanks a lot :pray:

@hsatl you can reach support on this community!

We’re basically the same people handling both platforms :slight_smile:

@Quentin

I tested in incognito, and it’s working, so I imagine it is an extension issue?

Thanks @Quentin
I am not sure if I need to open a new thread. Suddenly I am having issues publishing changes in my app. It is now shared with live users and I am trying to push out some critical changes. But…I cannot publish!! On top of it I have no idea why it happens. It is happening on a very regular basis, where I cannot publish the app.

Who can I reach out to for my live app?

@caffeinatedwes maybe NordVPN is blocking the third-party API call to Crisp (our chat tool). Could you try without this one?

@hsatl could you send me your app’s URL (in the editor) in a DM? I’ll have a look.

@caffeinatedwes maybe NordVPN is blocking the third-party API call to Crisp (our chat tool). Could you try without this one?

It’s installed, but I don’t have it enabled / it’s not turned on. I’ve also tried changing some of its settings and restarting my browser to no avail.

This is not so much a blocker for me that it’s worth uninstalling/reinstalling all of my extensions, so I’ll continue to use the email support for now. :+1:

Hey @hsatl and @caffeinatedwes :wave:

Do you still have issues loading the in-app chat?

Nope! Works fine :+1: