404 on new pages

Hello.

I’ve been playing around with WeWeb for a couple weeks now.

Until recently, I managed to set up and publish a few pages (on weweb-preview.io, i.e. not yet on my own domain).

But today, I created a couple pages and published them. After publishing, the pages won’t load on the weweb-preview.io URL subpath that I configured for these pages. I keep getting a 404.

These are the following steps I’ve already taken care of:

• Ensured the page’s private access is configured correctly
  • The URL is same as the one provided here
  • There are no _ characters in the URL or page name.

I’ve published changes probably a couple dozen times in the last 2-3 weeks on WeWeb, but didn’t run in to this issue.

Could someone please help?

Also, confirmed that any new changes I make now to the old pages I had published earlier (in the last 2-3 weeks) are going live. It’s just the new pages I created today seem to throw 404.

An additional info that might be useful to know here is the new pages I’m trying to publish today are all under a new folder that I created today, whereas the old pages were under a different folder.

Hi @sonnykane :wave:

That sounds like a bug.

Could you create a bug ticket here please?

Thanks @Joyce . Just created a ticket.

1 Like

Hi @Joyce , we are experiencing a similar bug today. I duplicated an old page which is working properly before but the newly created pages redirects to 404.

Hi @carlo :wave:

Without more information about how your project is setup, I can’t tell if it’s a bug or something that’s misconfigured in your project unfortunately :confused:

Did you change the slugs of the newly created page before publishing the project again?

If you think it’s a bug, I’d recommend reporting it here so you are updated when it is fixed.