Working with data heavy API calls - bulk actions vs API for each item in a loop

I was watching the video on CRUD operations within the data grid Data grid element | WeWeb documentation. The workflow shown had a for loop iterate through an array and invoked an API call for each action. These seems okay for small apps, but If you are dealling with data intensive oprerations I beileive you will quickly run into rate limits and other performance issues.

Are there some videos or documentation that shows aggregating an API call into a nested JSON to create a bulk action with one API call? A assume that this would involve both creating a new API end point as well as restructuring the for loop to create a complex JSON and then invoking a single API call.

I’m a bit of a noob, but it seems that this would be best practive?? I’ve run into similar issues pretty quickly using the google API. The difference between calling 200 individual API’s and one bulk action is dramatic in performance and cost. It also avoids time out errors when you are making to many API requests within a minute.