What did you use to edit the Weweb academy videos?

Hey @Joyce! I’m watching the Weweb academy P2 now and I must say that the videos are really well done, I love it!

What did you use to film / edit the videos?

The purple background and rounded edges of the screenshares make the videos look very professional :smiley:

I use Tella and I absolutely love it!

They’re still early stage but the tool is incredibly intuitive (saves me sooo much time!) and the team is very responsive :slight_smile:

They have a 7-day free trial and I think you can get 20% off with this code “WEWEB20” if you want to try it.

What did you use to highlight the cursor?

Sweet! Seems like a powerful tool~ will check it out!

You did the whole weweb academy with Tella only? Wow :open_mouth:

I use Mouseposé for that :slight_smile:

Yeah, pretty much.

• recording
  • editing
  • zooms
  • style like the background
  • subtitles (the automatic transcription is very good, I just review it)

I tried other tools like Descript and Loom and more complex “professional” tools like Final Cut Pro. I like the first two (especially Descript’s automatic removal of fillers but they’re not as powerful and user-friendly as Tella in my opinion and tools like Final Cut are overkill for me. It just seems I spend too much time doing small things that take me a few seconds in Tella.

+1 for Tella, it’s amazing

The only con for me right now is there are no transitions, so you’ll have to export the videos into an external tool if you want to add transitions between clips

1 Like

I tried and found in love of Screen Studio ( only on Mac) , one time payment and awesome automatic editing and easy to tweak, auto subtitle etc etc a real gem !

1 Like