WeWeb Mentor/Developer

Hello! New to WeWeb and liking it a lot so far. I am using WeWeb + Supabase to develop and MVP SaaS product and have enjoyed learning it but would love to collaborate with someone who knows the platform well and can mentor me so I move through my learning a little quicker.

I don’t want to hire someone to fully build this MVP so I can really own and manage the build but I am open to someone showing/building complex features if they are really slowing the process down.

If you are interested shoot me a message and share your background/any WeWeb applications you have built along with an hourly rate for your time.

Thank you!

1 Like

Sent you a DM :wink:

Hi Liam, I sent you a DM.

Hi Liam,

It sounds like you’re off to a great start with WeWeb + Supabase! I’ve been working with both for a while now and have built a few SaaS platforms using them. I’d be happy to guide you through any tricky areas or help with some of the more complex features if needed.

Feel free to reach out if you’d like to chat more about how we can collaborate.

You can reach out to me on my email here

Colin

Well I guess I’m on the losing side, but if you ever get hooked on WeWeb/Xano, I got your back. I’m launching a live cohort soon. But you’re set with Supabase! Really powerful tool and overall stack! You’re in great hands with the almighty @Broberto!

1 Like