Traces of Deleted Starter Kit

I’ve been exploring the new Starter Kit and components. I duplicated the Starter Kit template > started adding to it > eventually attached it to my working project, “Reporting UI” > then later deleted the Starter Kit that I was playing with (I learn best by doing which results in some trial and error). Despite deleting the Starter Kit, it looks like my working project might be referencing the colors and fonts (see screenshot 1) from that deleted library which is creating confusion. From what I can see, I don’t have any external libraries added to my project (see screenshot 2). What might I be doing wrong here?

** you might notice a “Starter Kit” in the “Not Shared” section of the attached image; this is a fresh duplicate of the template to reference, as opposed to the project I was initially playing with which became messy.

@Joyce I wanted to follow up on this. I’m still seeing orphaned library elements from unknown libraries—notice the button element which is tagged as a library component, but I haven’t created a custom button in my project library. Feels like a bug in the software <edit: ignore the following as it appears to be an issue with my states> and in this case whatever button I have in my UI is not behaving as I would expect out of the box .

Hi @archenia_jsanchez :wave:

So sorry we missed your initial post! Thanks a lot for taking the time to follow up.

It looks like a bug on our side. Can you create a support ticket here?

(If you prefer, I could create an internal bug report to save you time but you wouldn’t be able to see when we make progress on it). Let me know what you prefer!

Hi Joyce :slight_smile:, thanks for the response. I went ahead and created a support ticket.

Hello @archenia_jsanchez,

The component and typo that you are showing are coming from the library of your own project. I don’t see any issue on my side. Everything is normal

@Mael, my apologies, let me clarify what I was attempting to comment on in my posts:

In my original post my comment is on the library of colors (screenshot 1). As you’ll see from screenshot 2, I dont have any external libraries connected and my project library has none of these tertiary colors.

In the second post, there is a button under the General section (screenshot 1) which is coming from a library (assuming thats what the green icon means). But I dont think I have any external libraries connected (see screenshot 2) and no component named “button” in my Project library (what I’m trying to communicate in screenshot 3); I don’t see a component named “button” in the screenshot you provided either.

Hope these details help. Based on that, would you still agree that this is normal to see orphaned components in my libraries?

Here’s another instance where traces of the “library not found” shows in the UI.