Toggle's + Checkboxes don't show in Lists/collections?

Hi,
I just noticed that Toggles are not appearing in the “Components in current page” when added to a collection/list row? I cannot add a True/False due to this. I have built a workaround for now, but would be great this could be available.

Anyone having same issue? Thank you.

I have the same issue, I created a drop down menu with a Yes / No label and true/false value.
Its not as clean but it did the job for now.

I havent tried this but you could also try creating your own button with a yes/no text. only have one of them visible of course.
Create a Boolean variable. In a workflow change the variable on click so each time its clicked it switches between yes and no / true and false.
Use a state change on the button and in the condition set it to the same boolean variable in the workflow.

but also, if you want to be able to update the item in the list you will have to do some extra things that is shown HERE
If you already know all this you can ignore me :sweat_smile:

Thanks. In my case, since my item has a boolean state already, I just use a condition true/false and then update with the reverse current value. Will take a look into the other topic, but would be great a “native” solution for this.

yes it would be great.
Im a beginner so in my case I spent ages trying to figure out what I was doing wrong just to find out it wasnt me :man_facepalming: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I feel you. I am coming from other Nocode builders and I get a lot of brain farts. But believe me, WeWeb is one of the simplest and fastest ways to build compared with other Nocode tools out there, I am impressed so far with the UI/UX of this tool.