Stuck on Supabase error?

Hello, I’m kinda stuck on this error. I can’t find what could be missing.
Still gives id undefined

Any code in the formulas that uses an id property?

This one is changed by a workflow on click way before, in fact it is already set up when I call the update.
It changes the from_id to context.item.id

but what about the other values? The error hints that in the formulas some code is trying to access a property id on an object, but the object is actually undefined.

Nothing referring to an ID, now is deprecated, but it doesnt work even without it, so I don’t think that’s a problem.

The only thing that might be linked to an id value is the from_id, via a workflow that changes it’s value.

Even if I set the id in the update to a static id, it still gets an error. At this point I think it is a bug

It looks like one. Out of curiosity, does it happen with realtime switched off for that table?

Realtime is switched off by default. - I’m using the instance of supabase to init Realtime in the custom JS action

I found the bug and it’s super weird. I have an absolutely not related variable set on a whole different workflow - following an insert workflow action, it shouldnt be triggering even. Yet seems like it gets triggered. I’ve fixed it by checking for undefined. But still, is a bug.

This workflow is on click on a button and is executed when you’re doing something else ? Could you open a ticket on support.weweb.io and a way to reproduce please ?

So the issue concern this workflow and not supabase right ? The bug you identified is because this workflow is executed and should not ?

I have two workflows,

1. Send message
    Insert
    … rest of the logic

2. Create conversation
    Insert
    … set id to result of insert

When I insert (send) the message, it seems to trigger the [… set id to result of insert]

Edit: Seems to me that it might be something related to the set variable. I’m not sure how you handle references, but that might be a clue.