Read-Only Live Preview Mode?

I was wondering Weweb had an option or features that allows you to give a live-demo of whatever app you’re working.

What I had in mind was something similar to this:

(This is not me)

Basically, is there a way for someone to post a link to bio.link to share with others only a Preview version of your Weweb project without giving them access to the Editor version of the project?

I’m just looking for ways display potential customers/clients what sort of apps I’m capable on building on no-code, without having to buy a custom domain and self-host.

1 Like

Loom.com videos are great for this demonstration job. Puts you in a position not only show, but also walk the prospect through what you are thinking.

In fact, you can embed looms in your portfolio/marketing site, making it all pretty seamless. We use looms a lot for asking questions and getting answers in the statechange.ai community.

Hello, have you found a solution? I would be very interested too… But I don’t feel like this feature is available right now. Maybe in a future release ?

Is there a reason why you wouldn’t just publish your app and use the automated weweb domain that you get?

1 Like

No reason at all ! I just did not know that it was not available on the free plan :blush: