PWA - Want to use Library colors

@Joyce @flo Is there a technical reason why you can’t enable using Library colors in the PWA settings? I want to set my theme color to a Library color that I’ve defined as having different light & dark mode hex values. If it’s not technically feasible to let use use Library colors here, could you at least let us set different theme colors for Light and Dark modes? This limitation makes my app look less professional in dark mode… Please consider enabling this in your next update!

+1 Need this as well, except I need to bind mine to a variable!

@fredo22 This is definitely a workaround, not a solution, but if you need something to get the job done now…

Research putting this in your head code in custom code and make a 100% height and 100vw container with your desired bg color. Make it fixed, top: 0 left: 0

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, minimum-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=no, viewport-fit=cover">
<meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-capable" content="yes">
<meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-status-bar-style" content="black-translucent">

You’ll likely also want a top iOS spacer that should be auto height, 100% width, and bind the below for padding. Fixed, top:0 and bg color should make the other bg color.

env(safe-area-inset-top) 0px 0px 0px

Lastly, bundle these things into a multi pages section, use and existing one if you already have one.

Like it said, it’s not a solution, but it get’s the job done for now.