Paginator Index

Hi everyone,

I have a collection with more than 200 records and I want to display them in a table. Since there are so many I want to use pagination and show 25 per page, each line has an option to edit some registry value, my problem is that every time I edit a line and fetch the collection, it doesn’t stay on the current page and is returned to the first one.
Example: I edit a line on page 5 using a modal, when I close the modal, the record is updated but returned to the page 1.
I was watching the video of Pagination: why, when, where, and how? - YouTube
Which was very helpful until it shows how to make the API call dynamic using offset, from that moment it didn’t work for me, since when doing so, it’s not doing a filtering correct and several records are repeated on different pages, what I can deduce is that the records don’t have some type of index.
I’m using Supabase.

I would like to know if anyone knows a solution for this.

Thanks in advance!

Hi @JocsanMorera :wave:

Mmm I think we might be able to solve this without resorting to custom pagination but I’m not 100% sure.

Does the order of items change in your database when you update a record? (it can happen if the table is sorted by an “updated_at” column or similar)