Pagination from Array Variable

I have a use case where I’m using a data grid with a list of inquiries that are stored in a Supabase table and connected to the data grid. You can select as many inquiries as you’d like to review from the data grid.

I’m storing those in an array variable called selected_inquiries. Then you click on a button that navigates to a new page and I have a collection list connected to the selected_inquiries variable on that page. I only want one Inquiry to be reviewed at a time and I’m trying to accomplish this with pagination as seen in this screenshot of the UI.

I’ve followed the video walkthroughs on Pagination but no matter what I do, it is still showing all of the items in the array and not paginating it to only show one at a time. Any help on solving this problem would be very much appreciated.

Your use case is not suitable for pagination. Pagination is used usually in tables or other list views when you need to display huge number of records and you don’t want your frontend to deal with’em all at once.
You should rather use Dynamic Collection Pages built on top of your variable. There is a nice explanation for that here:

Thanks for the quick reply! I’ll test it out in the morning. I’m already using dynamic collection pages a few times throughout the app so far so it shouldn’t be too difficult to figure out. But if I have any other questions I’ll let you know.