Looking to hire a WeWeb/Vue with Supabase experience

Hi all!

I’m the more technical of two co-founders of a SaaS startup. Our app is built on WeWeb with a Supabase backend + some other stuff on AWS. We’ve been working on it for several months now and we are currently in early alpha testing.

So far I have built everything myself but we are getting to a point where I could really use some expert assistance, both to check my work so far and to help develop some new features that are proving tricky. I’m learning Vue and loving it but the fact is we need help from an experienced dev to help us get across the finish line and beyond. Bonus points if you know Supabase!

Ideally we are looking for someone who is a fully proficient front-end web developer in addition to knowing WeWeb and Vue, both because we need help with certain things that aren’t necessarily specific to WeWeb and because we’re hoping whoever we end up hiring for this will stick around and grow into a more significant, long-term role.

If this isn’t quite you but might fit the profile of someone you know feel free to circulate this post and/or DM me their contact info!

Thank you,

GD

EDIT: I should add that we are preferably looking for someone based in the US, although that’s not a strict requirement if you are otherwise a good fit.

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

I’ll keep an eye out :eyes: :eyes:

Hi @gduteaud , we can help you with the requirements. Please share the details with us via email at sales@unicoconnect.com, and our team will be ready to discuss and start working on your project.

To know more about us, you can also visit our company website at

Looking forward to collaborating with you on this project!