Looking to Contribute to a WeWeb + Supabase Project — Pro Bono

Hi everyone,

I’m currently looking to contribute to one or two real WeWeb + Supabase projects on a limited pro-bono basis while continuing to deepen my production experience.

Over the past few months, I’ve been building AfriFarmWork, a marketplace application connecting farmers with farm workers, using WeWeb + Supabase.

Through the project, I’ve worked hands-on with:

• Supabase authentication
• Database relationships and foreign keys
• Row Level Security (RLS)
• CRUD operations
• WeWeb workflows and actions
• Conditional logic and status management
• Farmer and worker dashboards
• Job posting and application workflows
• Debugging data bindings and navigation issues
• User-role-based access and application flows

I’m particularly interested in helping with a small, clearly defined task such as:

• Fixing a WeWeb/Supabase issue
• Building or improving a feature
• Supabase database or RLS work
• Authentication/user flows
• CRUD workflows
• Dashboard implementation
• Testing and debugging
• General WeWeb + Supabase support

I’m not looking to build an entire application for free. The goal is to contribute something useful to a real project, gain exposure to another production environment, and build strong working relationships within the community.

If the initial collaboration develops into something larger, I’d also be happy to discuss a longer-term or paid arrangement.

If anyone has a suitable task or project where I could contribute, please feel free to reach out.

Thanks!

Very cool idea! Love that you’re trying to sharpen your skills even further :slight_smile:

I’ll keep an eye out for project requests to send your way