Is it possible to update the OpenAI plugin to add streaming to Assistant?

Hello !

https://platform.openai.com/docs/assistants/overview?context=with-streaming

For the ressources, including the js sdk

Thanks !

I wish we could finally write our own plugins for WeWeb. Then this wouldn’t be an issue.

yep but you can with a Scale plan i think
was thinking of proposing a pull request on their plugin, then i said to myself, just do directly use of the sdk in other way simply

WeWeb is not yet AI focus webapp solution yet !

It’s not quite the same thing and definitely more of a learning curve but I was able to implement similar functionality with GitHub - xenova/transformers.js: State-of-the-art Machine Learning for the web. Run 🤗 Transformers directly in your browser, with no need for a server!

There’s pros and cons: it doesn’t rely on OpenAI at all (which can be a good thing or a bad thing depending on your POV), runs in the browser so it’s effectively free, but the models that are currently supported are older and not as sophisticated as GPT-3.5/4. The upcoming v3 release should go a long way towards addressing that last point (long story, look at the PR for more info).

Might be something to think about!

That’s why for me a vercel ai sdk or something like that should be one huge feature to be added to the roadmap
As it is now OS, and very effective

It’s JS.
You can do everything.

yep, i guess using code allows it for sure :person_shrugging:

than i don’t understand.

that plugin allow easy integration than coding it, if so why not just use vercel ai sdk

yeah, no one is confirming the result.